The New Nova Scotia 7.5mm Semi-dry Steamer
5 April, 2018
The semi-dry concept from SCUBAPRO brings you many of the advantages of wetsuits and drysuits in a sleek and comfortable package, to give you the best of both worlds.
The New Nova Scotia semi-dry suits are now being made in 7.5mm water repellent Everflex neoprene with Diamond span water draining, insulating interior, resulting in a CE certified Class A thermal protection suit for total warmth and comfort. Additional new and improved features now make this suit incomparably superior in cold water whilst offering multi-dive protection. The best choice for instructors especially.
Technical Features include: New 7.5mm thickness passes highest possible CE Class A certification
- X-Foam formula neoprene for better health and a safer environment
- Pure design Concept with fewer seams and panels for maximum stretch capcity and updated graphics and styling.
- New 100 % water-repellent Everflex neoprene
- New all Diamond Span water-draining interior layer, insulating almost the entire suit.
- Ankles and zips with double seal zipper
- Semi-dry zipper provides an excellent dry seal against water entry and less rigid, increaded wearing comfort.
- Improved I-Safe computer safety straps on both wrists, keep instruments attached even with compression.
- Improved Protective Spine Pad
- Anti-abrasion Powertex material on shoulders, back and posterior
- Right tigh 3D pocket with hood attachment hook
- Shoulder and knee pad protection
- Includes 6.5/5/3mm Hood
- RRP of this suit is Euro 470